Egg Donation Abroad
Helping you make the best choice
Looking for an IVF with donor eggs abroad?
The decision to undergo any form of fertility treatment abroad can be traumatic, confusing, upsetting and expensive. When you add in the array of treatments available in different clinics, in different countries it is no wonder that so many couples and individuals experience complete bewilderment.
There are so many basic elements to consider once you are faced with the necessity to undergo fertility treatment to satisfy your dream of having a baby. From wondering which IVF clinic or Egg Donation Programme is the best one to coming to terms with a whole new set of medical terms and IVF procedures such as PGS, PGD, ICSI, Blastocyst Culture amongst others.
Confused? You are not alone. Fertility treatment is an evolving science and one which is managed by individuals with considerable experience in fertility education, health promotion and medical intervention. We will help and guide you through key themes associated with fertility issues such as the availability of effective egg donation programmes abroad; the prevailance and reasons behind miscarriage, embryo implantation problems, embryo and oocyte quality.
Once you have learnt more about terms, treatments and associated issues you will be in a better place to consider the wide range of options available to you. Equipped with information and understanding we help you find the most appropriate, most skilled and experienced IVF clinics and professionals in Europe. A selection of these can be found in the #IVFWEBINARS and #IVFANSWERS section of this website.
IVF Abroad – how to find a clinic?
What we do well. We use our extensive experience to provide you with a set of unique tools which will make the whole process of finding a solution to your fertility problems a lot easier. These include;
- IVF ABROAD – Patient’s Guide – comprehensive IVF countries comparison including law, restrictions, costs, success rates and more..
- Listing trusted clinic profiles established by our leading consultants
- Our innovative Clinic Matching Test which enables you to identifty clinics who can address your specific requirements
- Unique content which allows you to comprehend and understand the complete egg donation treatment process including the risks and benefits associated with it
- Possbility to meet IVF experts and aks questions before you go anywhere via MyIVFanswers.com. On MyIVFanswers.com you’ll find database of recorded videos (#IVFWebinars | #OnlinePatientMeetings) and questions asked during those events and answered by IVF experts.
IVF Abroad – Patient’s Guide
Free download – 55 pages guide.
8 IVF countries compared, costs, success rates, law and restrictions.
- IVF Refund Guarantee Programs – Costs, Pros and Cons
- Best 9 IVF destinations for Egg Donation and IVF Abroad – plus free Special Report
- Egg Donation UK – a guide for the UK Patients – costs, law, and donor availability
- 7 questions to ask IVF clinic before egg donation treatment
- Donor Egg IVF process – steps, risks of program cancellation and more
- Best IVF Clinics Worldwide – and IVF AWARD
Are you planning to start your fertility treatment at some point in the future? We recommend you make the most […]
Fertility. Specialist Knowledge Area – Conference in Poland Fertility. Specialist Knowledge Zone (full Polish name “Płodność. Strefa Specjalistycznej Wiedzy”) is […]
We have talked to dr. Maria Arqué, a physician specialised in Obstetrics and Gynecology and International Medical Director at Fertty […]
Every fertility journey is different but almost each one involves emotional and often, physical suffering. While there is no simple […]
EggDonationFriends – who are we?
We are a small team of experienced fertility professionals who have gained knowledge from working in fertility clinics around the world. We are not medics but have gained a knowledge and appreciation of IVF and egg donation treatments from the perspective of the patient. Our dedication comes from experience. EggDonationFriends.com was created because we have experienced infertility first hand and are aware of the damaging and frustrating effects it can have. Your struggles are our struggles. We have spent a number of years devising unique and innovative ways of ‘opening up’ the fertility process – we want to share what we have learnt to enable you to be in the most strongest position in order that you may make fertility choices which are appropriate and effective.
We see our roles as ‘Friends’. Our job is not to dictate what country you should visit; what clinic you should go to or what treatment you should have. We want to give you options and enable you to make decisions based on accurate, transparent and truthful information. We use our position of experience and knowledge to work with IVF bloggers, authors, fertility specialists and counsellors gather as much information and guidance as we can. We believe we have developed a free service which is second to none. If you are looking for a fertility clinic abroad and specifically one which offers high quality egg donation treatment we feel we are best suited to advise. We don’t guarantee you a family but we can make sure you are in the best possible position to try for one.
We know how frustrating the egg donation experience can be. Let us guide you through the IVF and egg donation process; explain success rates; describe treatment protocols and share fertility and IVF related news from around the globe.
Join our circle of Friends and see how we can help you.